Spring Vegetable Gardening
February 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
This class is SOLD OUT!
Grow your own food at home with the best vegetables for North Texas gardens!
Free! Register here: https://Arlingtonveg.eventbrite.com
North Texas has a long growing season that accommodates many different types of vegetables. Growing your own at home can be easy when you know what to plant and how to care for them to get the juiciest harvests.
- What types of vegetables to plant when
- The best vegetable varieties for North Texas
- What type of soil to use and how to prepare your site
- How to care for your vegetable plants
- How and when to harvest your veggies for the best flavor
The class will be 45 minutes long.
This event is brought to you by Arlington Water Utilities and Tarrant Regional Water District.