Landscape Design Basics
June 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Create a lush Texas yard by designing your landscape with smart choices and efficiency in mind!
Join our free class to learn how!
Register Here: https://LandscapeDesign.eventbrite.com
The climate in North Texas can be harsh, but lush home landscapes can be created using the right plants and design principles. Whether you want a traditional suburban yard or an extravagant butterfly garden, using native Texas plants and resource conscious design principles can help you get the best yard on the block without too much effort.
- The basic principles of landscape design
- How to take into account the needs and characteristics of your landscape
- The best types of plants to plant for various situations
- How to maintain your landscape and prune plants
- Plants that need less water and maintenance
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by a Tarrant County Master Gardener.
Visit SaveTarrantWater.com/events to learn about other events like this!
This event is brought to you by Arlington Water Utilities, Arlington Public Libraries, and Tarrant Regional Water District.