DIY Sprinkler Repair
March 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
If you haven’t checked out your sprinkler system lately, there might some issues that are easily fixed.
Join our free workshop to learn all about the basics of a home sprinkler system and how to fix most common issues on your own!
Register at https://arlingtonsprink.eventbrite.com
Walk through common breaks and sources of inefficiency, then learn how to fix them all with minimal tools and time.
Attend this free workshop to learn more about
- All the parts of a typical home sprinkler system
- How to determine how much water your system uses
- How to see if your system has uneven coverage
- How to program your controller
- How to adjust heads and maintain your system
- How to check your system for leaks
- How to make easy DIY repairs
This workshop will be held on March 8 at 6pm at
Arlington Library Southeast Branch
900 SE Green Oaks Blvd
Arlington, TX 76018
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by Dr. Dotty Woodson, irrigation expert.
This event is brought to you by Arlington Water Utilities, Arlington Libraries, and Tarrant Regional Water District.