DIY Home Plumbing
March 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Toilet running? Faucet dripping? Got a leak you aren’t sure how to fix?
Join our free workshop to learn how to DIY!
Register at https://arlingtonplumbing.eventbrite.com
Just in time for Fix a Leak Week, walk through common home plumbing issues and sources of water waste, then see how to fix them yourself. You don’t need a bunch of special tools or knowledge to fix minor plumbing problems in your own house.
- Tools needed for common fixes
- Materials needed for fixes and routine maintenance
- How to check your toilet for leaks
- Easily fixing common toilet issues
- Fixing leaky faucets
- Other common issues that can be fixed and what needs to be handled by a professional
- Take home a free smart water use kit when you attend this workshop!
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by an experienced plumber.
This event is brought to you by Arlington Water Utilities, Arlington Libraries, and Tarrant Regional Water District.