Tough Texas Lawns and Gardens
April 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Free online class! Register at ToughTexasLG.eventbrite.com to gain access.
Create a lush Texas yard by choosing tough plants and efficient practices!
Join our free online class to learn how!
The climate in North Texas can be harsh, but lush home landscapes can be created using the right plants and design principles. Whether you want a traditional suburban yard or an extravagant butterfly garden, using native Texas plants and resource conscious design principles can help you get the best yard on the block without too much effort.
- The basic principles of landscape design
- How to take into account the needs and characteristics of your landscape
- The best types of plants to plant for various situations
- How to maintain your landscape and prune plants
- Plants that need less water and maintenance
- Turf types that need less water
- Smart lawn maintenance
This is a free online event. Register here to receive information on how to participate. Register even if you can’t attend during the event to get a recording sent to you afterwards.
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by a Tarrant County Master Gardener.
After registering, check your email for instructions on how to join the live event.
This event is brought to you by Arlington Water Utilities, Arlington Libraries, and Tarrant Regional Water District.