- This event has passed.
Spring Vegetable Gardening
May 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Grow your own food at home with the best vegetables for North Texas gardens!
North Texas has a long growing season that accommodates many different types of vegetables. Growing your own at home can be easy when you know what to plant and how to care for them to get the juiciest harvests.
- What types of vegetables to plant when
- The best vegetable varieties for North Texas
- What type of soil to use and how to prepare your site
- How to care for your vegetable plants
- How and when to harvest your veggies for the best flavor
Free veggie garden kits for participants while supplies last!
This class will be held at the Bedford Library at 2424 Forest Ridge Dr, Bedford, TX 76021 on January 15 at 2pm. No registration is required.
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by a Tarrant County Master Gardener.
This event is brought to you by Bedford Library and Tarrant Regional Water District.