Smart Gardening for North Texas
June 26 @ 6:00 pm - July 12 @ 7:00 pmFree
Create a lush Texas yard by designing your landscape with smart choices and efficiency in mind!
Join our free online class to learn how! https://smartyplants.eventbrite.com
The climate in North Texas can be harsh, but lush home landscapes can be created using the right plants and design principles. Whether you want a traditional suburban yard or an extravagant butterfly garden, using native Texas plants and resource conscious design principles can help you get the best yard on the block without too much effort.
- The basic principles of landscape design
- How to take into account the needs and characteristics of your landscape
- The best types of plants to plant for various situations
- How to maintain your landscape and prune plants
- Plants that need less water and maintenance
This is a free online event. Register here to receive information on how to participate.
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by a Tarrant County Master Gardener.
After registering, check your email for instructions on how to join the online event.
This event is brought to you by Mansfield Water Utilities and Tarrant Regional Water District.