Gardening for Wildlife
April 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Add life to your garden by attracting local wildlife to your landscape!
Join our free class to learn how!
Register here: https://ntwildlife.eventbrite.com
Learn about the best plants to plant and features to install to attract butterflies, bees, and birds to your North Texas yard.
- The types of plants to plant to attract the type of wildlife you want
- The types of features to add to attract the type of wildlife you want
- How to design a wildscape
- How to find the correct plants for North Texas
- Creating an efficient, low resource use garden
- Soil amendments and site prep
- Long term wildscape maintenance
Get ideas and inspiration to create an outstanding feature in your North Texas yard!
This is a free online event. Register here to receive information on how to participate.
After registering, check your email for instructions on how to join the live online event.
The class will be 1 hour long and taught by a Tarrant County Master Gardener.
This event is brought to you by Tarrant Regional Water District.