Gardening for Pollinators
July 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Add life and color to your yard by creating a pollinator garden!
Free! Register here: https://wataugapollinators.eventbrite.com
Learn about the best plants to plant and features to install to attract butterflies, bees, and birds to your North Texas yard.
- The types of plants to plant to attract the type of pollinators you want
- The types of features to add to attract the type of pollinators you want
- How to design your pollinator garden
- How to find the correct plants for North Texas
- Creating an efficient, low resource use garden
- Soil amendments and site prep
- Long term pollinator garden maintenance
Get ideas and inspiration to create an outstanding feature in your North Texas yard!
This is a free online event. Register here to receive information on how to participate. Register even if you can’t attend during the event to get access to the recording afterwards.
The class will be 1 hour long and taught by a Tarrant County Master Gardener.
Stick around after the presentation for a live Q+A session.
After registering, check your email for instructions on how to join the live event.