- This event has passed.
Gardening for Pollinators
September 4, 2022 @ 8:00 am - September 10, 2022 @ 6:00 pmFree
Add life and color to your yard by creating a pollinator garden!
Free! Register here: https://pollygarden.eventbrite.com
Learn about the best plants to plant and features to install to attract butterflies, bees, and birds to your North Texas yard.
- The types of plants to plant to attract the type of pollinators you want
- The types of features to add to attract the type of pollinators you want
- How to design your pollinator garden
- How to find the correct plants for North Texas
- Creating an efficient, low resource use garden
- Soil amendments and site prep
- Long term pollinator garden maintenance
Get ideas and inspiration to create an outstanding feature in your North Texas yard!
This class will be available live online on August 30 at 6pm, then available to watch as an on-demand video September 4-10. Watch live to get your questions answered or watch the recording on your own time – your choice!
Attend this virtual class to get a $25 rebate on your Go N Grow Pollinator or Shade Garden purchase! Check your email after attending either the live or the on-demand class to learn how! Don’t wait to get your garden! Once they are gone, they are gone until next spring!
Rebate available to Tarrant County residents only. One rebate per household or order number.
This is a free online event. Everyone who registers will get links to the live class and the recording.
This event is brought to you by Arlington Water Utilities, Mansfield Water Utilities, North Richland Hills, and Tarrant Regional Water District.