- This event has passed.
Gardening for Native Bees
August 31 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Keep your garden lush and beautiful by creating a garden for native bees!
Join our free class to learn how! https://NativeBees.eventbrite.com
Don’t shy away from native bees! Native bees are one of many pollinators that help keep plants flourishing for years to come. Attract native bees to your home landscape by adding native plants and features that they will go on buzzing about.
- The common types of Native Bees in North Texas
- The types of plants to plant to attract native bees
- The types of features to add to attract native bees
- How to find native plants for North Texas
- How to design your garden with native bees in mind
Get ideas and inspiration to create an outstanding feature in your North Texas yard!
This is a free online event. Register here to receive information on how to participate.
After registering, check your email for instructions on how to join the live event.