- This event has passed.
Fall Vegetable Gardening
September 7, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Grow your own food at home with the best vegetables for North Texas gardens!
Free! Register here: https://fallvegntx.eventbrite.com
North Texas has a long growing season that accommodates many different types of vegetables. Growing your own at home can be easy when you know what to plant and how to care for them to get the juiciest harvests.
- What types of vegetables to plant when
- The best vegetable varieties for North Texas
- What type of soil to use and how to prepare your site
- How to care for your vegetable plants
- How and when to harvest your veggies for the best flavor
This is a free online event. Register to receive information on how to participate.
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by a Tarrant County Master Gardener.
After registering, check your email for instructions on how to join the live event.
This event is brought to you by Tarrant Regional Water District.