- This event has passed.
May 24 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Have you been thinking about converting to drip irrigation, but don’t know where to start?
It’s easier than you think!
Join our free class to learn how to set up your yard with drip irrigation!
Drip irrigation allows water to slowly seep into the soil, giving your plants a more thorough watering, all while using less water. Walk through the ins and outs of drip irrigation, then learn how to easily convert your existing home sprinklers to drip.
Attend this free workshop to learn more about
- All the parts of a typical home sprinkler system and a drip system
- How to determine how much water your system uses
- How to program your controller
- How to switch out your heads for drip
- How to install your drip lines
- How to make easy DIY repairs
- How to change your watering techniques to use your new drip system
The class will be 1 hour long and taught by an irrigation expert.
Stick around after the presentation for a Q+A session.
This event is brought to you by the North Richland Hills Public Library, City of North Richland Hills, and Tarrant Regional Water District.