DIY Sprinkler Repair
September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
If you haven’t checked out your sprinkler system lately, there might some issues that are easily fixed.
Join our free online class to learn all about the basics of a home sprinkler system and how to fix most common issues on your own!
Register at https://sprinklerrepair.eventbrite.com
Attend this free workshop to learn more about
- All the parts of a typical home sprinkler system
- How to determine how much water your system uses
- How to see if your system has uneven coverage
- How to program your controller
- How to adjust heads and maintain your system
- How to check your system for leaks
- How to make easy DIY repairs
This is a free online event. Register to receive information on how to participate.
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by Dr. Dotty Woodson, irrigation expert.
After registering, check your email for instructions on how to join the online event.
This event is brought to you by North Richland Hills and Tarrant Regional Water District.