DIY Home Plumbing Repair for Fix a Leak Week
March 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Toilet running? Faucet dripping? Got a leak you aren’t sure how to fix?
Join our free workshop to learn how to DIY!
Register at https://ARLPLUMBING.eventbrite.com
Just in time for Fix a Leak Week, walk through common home plumbing issues and sources of water waste, then see how to fix them yourself. You don’t need a bunch of special tools or knowledge to fix minor plumbing problems in your own house.
- Tools needed for common fixes
- Materials needed for fixes and routine maintenance
- How to check your toilet for leaks
- Easily fixing common toilet issues
- Fixing leaky faucets
- Other common issues that can be fixed and what needs to be handled by a professional
- Take home a free smart water use kit when you attend this workshop!
Take home a free smart water use kit when you attend this workshop!
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by an experienced plumber.
Learn more about WaterSense and Fix a Leak Week here: https://www.epa.gov/watersense/fix-leak-week
Visit SaveTarrantWater.com/events to learn about other events like this!
This event is brought to you by Arlington Water Utilities, Arlington Libraries, and Tarrant Regional Water District.