DIY Drip Irrigation
October 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Have you been thinking about converting to drip irrigation, but don’t know where to start?
It’s easier than you think!
Join our free online class to learn how to set up your yard with drip irrigation!
Register here: https://diydrip.eventbrite.com
Drip irrigation allows water to slowly seep into the soil, giving your plants a more thorough watering, all while using less water. Walk through the ins and outs of drip irrigation, then learn how to easily convert your existing home sprinklers to drip.
Attend this free workshop to learn more about
- All the parts of a typical home sprinkler system and a drip system
- How to determine how much water your system uses
- How to program your controller
- How to switch out your heads for drip
- How to install your drip lines
- How to make easy DIY repairs
- How to change your watering techniques to use your new drip system
This is a free online event. Register here to receive information on how to participate. Register even if you can’t attend during the event to get access to the recording afterwards.
The class will be 1 hour long and taught by Dr. Dotty Woodson, irrigation expert.
Stick around after the presentation for a live Q+A session.
After registering, check your email for instructions on how to join the live event.
Your registration is not complete until you click the link sent to your email a few days before the event.
This event is brought to you by the City of Crowley, the City of North Richland Hills, and Tarrant Regional Water District.