- This event has passed.
Sprinkler Basics and Controller Programming
August 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Not sure what all the buttons do on your sprinkler controller?
Confused about zones, heads, and nozzles?
Join our free online class to learn all about the basics of a home sprinkler system and how to program your sprinkler controller!
Register here: https://sprinklerbasics.eventbrite.com
Attend this free workshop to learn more about
- All the parts of a typical home sprinkler system
- How to determine how much water your system uses
- How to see if your system has uneven coverage
- How to program your controller
- How to adjust heads and maintain your system
- How to check your system for leaks
- How to make easy DIY repairs
This is a free online event. Register here to receive information on how to participate. Register even if you can’t attend during the event to get access to the recording afterwards.
The class will be 1 hour long and taught by Dr. Dotty Woodson, irrigation expert.
Stick around after the presentation for a live Q+A session.
After registering, check your email for instructions on how to join the live event.
Your registration is not complete until you click the link sent to your email a few days before the event.