- This event has passed.
February 11 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Have you been thinking about converting to drip irrigation, but don’t know where to start?
It’s easier than you think!
Join this free workshop to learn how to set up your yard with drip irrigation!
Drip irrigation allows water to slowly seep into the soil, giving your plants a more thorough watering, all while using less water. Walk through the ins and outs of drip irrigation, then learn how to easily convert your existing home sprinklers to drip.
Attend this free workshop to learn more about
- All the parts of a typical home sprinkler system and a drip system
- How to determine how much water your system uses
- How to program your controller
- How to switch out your heads for drip
- How to install your drip lines
- How to make easy DIY repairs
- How to change your watering techniques to use your new drip system
This is a free workshop. Register to receive information on how to participate.
Visit SaveTarrantWater.com/events to learn about other events like this!
This event is brought to you by the Tarrant County Master Gardeners and Tarrant Regional Water District. To learn more about TRWD’s water conservation efforts and water-saving tips, visit SaveTarrantWater.com. To learn more about TRWD’s mission and the work that we do, visit TRWD.com.